Response to Intervention (RTI)
What is RTI?
Response to Intervention (RtI) is the practice of meeting the academic and behavioral needs of ALL students through a variety of services containing the following key elements:
- High-quality instruction and scientific research-based tiered interventions aligned with individual student need.
- Frequent monitoring of student progress to make results-based academic and/or behavioral decisions.
- Application of student response data to important educational decisions (such as those regarding placement, intervention, curriculum, and instructional goals and methodologies).
Response to Intervention Checklist
- RTI 1 - Parent Notice and Decision
- RTI 2 - Parent Information Initial Forms
- RTI 3 - Initial Student Referral to RTI
- RTI 4 - Student Health Information
- RTI 5 - Process Meeting Minutes and Log
- RTI 6- Individual Intervention Plan and Progress Monitoring
- RTI 7 - Behavior Assessment Profile
- RTI 8 - Student Health Information Dyslexia Concern
- RTI 9A Teacher Dyslexia Screening Checklist (English)
- RTI 10 Referral for Section 504 Behavior
- RTI 11 - Consent for Release of Confidential Information
- RTI 12 - Vanderbilt Parent Assessment
- RTI 13 - Vanderbilt Teacher Assessment
- RTI 14A - Speech/Language Teacher Interview
- RTI 14B - Teacher Observation of Student Oral Language
- RTI 14C - Speech/Language Parent Interview
- RTI 14D - Speech Screening Request Form